Make a Donation
Download our 2012 Anuual Appeal letter
The BOXTALES Theatre Company is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501a of the Internal Revenue Code as an organization described in section 501(c)(3). As such, it is able to solicit and accept contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporations to support its scholarship and community outreach programs.
Contributions sent to The BOXTALES Theatre Company are tax-deductible and will be gratefully accepted. Please send checks made out to
The BOXTALES Theatre Company to
P.O. Box 91521
Santa Barbara CA, 93190.
If you'd like to support a specific aspect of our work, here are some suggestions:
- Staff Salaries (Organizational Support)
- Company Manager Salary
- New Works (OM- an Indian Tale of Good & Evil)
- BOXTALES Theatre Training – Program support / Scholarships
- Residency subsidy – (Helps Schools afford to have us teach)
- Festival of Fools
- Tour / Production Support (Helps us bring our work to the world)
- School Show Support (Helps local schools afford our touring shows)
- Capitol (Helps us keep the van rolling, computers running and shows in shape)
- Artist Training (Nurtures our gifts so that we can give it back ten-fold!)
Thank you for your support!